The stored pressure water mist fire extinguisher for household use
1. 3L , 6L, 9L water fire extinguisher
3. Easy to put and use
4. Fire Class Rate :3A,25B,C
5. OEM is accept
Water extinguishers are one of the most cost-effective ways to
fight Class A fires, those fuelled by solid materials such as
paper, wood and textiles.
There are four different types of water extinguishers: water jet,
water spray, water with additives and water mist or fog.
- Water jet extinguishers work by spraying a jet of water at the
burning materials, cooling them and preventing re-ignition. They
should not be used on live electrical equipment.
- Water spray extinguishers use a very fine spray of water droplets,
each droplet is surrounded by air which is non-conductive. Most
water spray fire extinguishers carry a 35 kV dielectric test
approval which means they have been tested on a 35,000 Volt
electrical source at one meter.
- Water extinguishers with additives are water extinguishers with
foaming chemicals added. The water loses its natural surface
tension meaning that it can soak into the burning materials more
effectively. Adding the chemicals to the water means that a smaller
extinguisher can produce the same fire rating as a larger, water
- Water mist, or fog, extinguishers apply water in the form of mist,
or fog, the droplets are much smaller than those from the water
spray extinguisher. The smaller the droplet, the larger its surface
area in relation to its size, the quicker the droplet evaporates
which absorbs the heat energy faster. The downside is the smaller
the droplet the less it weighs and therefore the less powerful the
cloud of water.
All water extinguishers have a red label.
How to use:
1. Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a
locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher.
2. Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important -
in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel.
3. Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing
agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is seleased, the discharge
4. Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire
extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out.
Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away,
and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish.
5. Be sure to read the instructions on your fire extinguisher.
1. Body Material:copper&brass,steel,and rubber&plastic
Body Plated:chrome,nickel and so on,or according to your
Body Surface:sand blasting,polishing,or passivation
2. Handle Color:red,yellow,black,blue,green,stainless steel etc
Handle Thickness:1.5mm,1.2mm,and 2.0mm
3. Including Accessories:Safety pin,handle&lever,rivet and
Shaoxing Jinqiang Fighting Euipment Co., Ltd. is specialized in
producing and exporting fire extinguisher and accessories. Our Fire
Extinguishers are manufactured and tested under the standard of
ISO9001:2000, EN3, TUV certificate and so on.
Our main export products cover fire control products: Fire
ExtinguisherFire extinguisher accessoriesFire cabinetsHose Reel
Cabinets,Fire hosefiller ^ and so on. We have customers all over
the world since company established. Our good quality and service
make many customers satisfy. Based on the principle of "customer
first, quality first",we won goods reputation among customers and
respects from the competitors.
Company: YUYAO JINQIANG FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT FACTORY
Add: Huajia Village,Huangjiabu Town,Yuyao City,Zhejiang Province
Sales manager: Amy Fu